Abandonment and the Tort of Conversion

What happens if you are deprived of being able to enjoy the use of your goods/ properties by another person? Can you sue them? The short answer is yes. You can actually sue them on the basis that they have converted your goods/ properties. However, there are rules to be complied with before you can…
Read more

November 19, 2019 0